Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's On the Needles Wednesday

A knitting post on my knitting blog, imagine that! Sharing my projects will be much easier now that Ravelry has enabled us members to share our projects with non-members. Clicking the links below should actually allow you to view my project page on Ravelry.

Right now, I'm knitting on the second sock of my Twin socks. When I'm done, they'll match a pair knitted by my fabulous Twin, Lewzilla. I'm knitting one at a time, using magic loop with KnitPicks Harmony 40" circular size 1.



I also wanted to show off my last finished project, my Ravelympics success story, Citron:



It still needs to have the ends woven in and blocked, but I'm very proud of it!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I need to finish my sock too! darn tiny cables.

    Love the Citron, it's such a great color.

    ReplyDelete