Monday, March 8, 2010

Music Monday

I'm going to make another attempt to revive the blog, try #55, it seems.

I thought perhaps if I made myself blog about certain things on certain days of the week, then that would give me the structure I need to keep up. So here goes nothing!

Thanks to the Twitter tradition of Music Mondays, I knew immediately that I wanted to blog about music on Mondays, what I'm listening to now, reviews of new records I've bought, etc. I also realized that I'd need to find some way to embed this music (or at least a sample of it) in the blog entry. Since a lot of the stuff on YouTube is not legal, I'm going to try lala.com to embed with.

So consider this a test post. Here's the song I can't stop listening to right now, "Rock N Roll Razorblade" by Hanson (we'll talk about the merits of Hanson at another time I suppose, but if you know me at all, you know that I'm unapologetic about listening to music that some find untenable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment