Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beginning the 52 Book Challenge





I made myself sit down last night in front of the bookshelf and make a list of all the books that I've bought in the last year and haven't read in hopes that this book challenge would prompt me to read them. I might not get to all of them if I get sidetracked with re-reading others or buying new ones, but these should give me a good few months of material:

  • Succubus Dreams - Richelle Mead
  • Secret Circle: The Initiation and the Captive Pt. 1 - LJ Smith (2 books)
  • Marked - PC and Kristin Cast
  • The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova
  • Night World No. 1 - LJ Smith (3 books)
  • Night World No. 2 - LJ Smith (3 books)
  • Dark Curse - Christine Feehan
  • Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
  • Dead to the World - Charlaine Harris
  • Dark Fever - Karen Marie Moning
  • Stardust - Neil Gaiman
  • The Host - Stephenie Meyer
  • Merlin's Legacy - Quinn Taylor Evans
  • The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe - CS Lewis
  • American Gods - Neil Gaiman
  • Murder Game - Christine Feehan
  • Shakespeare's Landlord - Charlaine Harris
  • The E Myth Revisited - Michael Gerber
  • The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment