I finished the baby blanket for my coworker last night, even though I changed the pattern since I last posted. The afghan stitch was going to take too long, so I switched to a simpler pattern (2 rows of dc, one row of hdc, chain). Then I edged the whole thing with several rounds of sc in the mint green. It turned out well, although I didn't get any pictures.
Now I'm also working on a knitted scarf, just for practice. I've also got to get hopping on that prayer shawl.
I'm sending out my last finished product (an afghan stitch blanket with shell border) as a gift this week. I've got pics I'll post when I find the cord to my camera.